[GCFL-discuss] Super Bowl "OOPS!"

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 4 09:51:37 CST 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 10:20:44AM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
>    Did anybody see the halftime "show" ?  (tee hee - couldn't help
>    myself..)

I didn't see it live, but I heard about it (who didn't)
and I've seen replays.

>    What are your opinions about what happened?

I think my forwarded email from the AFA speaks for itself.
In addition, I think it was planned, not a mistake.

I honestly think the MTV people actually want to continue
to push the envelope to the point that every channel will
have hard-core porn!  This may seem extreme, but look how
far it has gone so far.  I don't understand what they hope
to gain by continuing down this path.

- John

--
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die
healthier.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!