[GCFL-discuss] Super Bowl "OOPS!"

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 4 10:22:56 CST 2004

I think the government needs to back away from CBS and go after Jackson since she admitted to planning this with no one's knowledge. Although I think we'd all argue MTV most likely knew, but since we can't prove that go after Jackson and probably Timberlake.... Now if feeling fisety take out MTV while you're at it. But that would be because I can't stand them and how they plague our society!

Lance

Please note: message attached

Did anybody see the halftime "show" ?  (tee hee - couldn't help myself..)  What are your opinions about what happened?  I'm curious to hear what others are thinking cuz maybe I am "off" in my thoughts about it.  Oh yeah - WAY TO WHUP 'EM PATRIOTS!  WHOOPEE!!

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"