[GCFL-discuss] Brother-in-law update

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 10 08:36:29 CST 2004

Rev Ev, welcome back!  I went to the hospital on Saturday, because my two
sisters that are at SIU in Carbondale IL came up to visit.  John was on a
ventilator because his breathing is too rapid and he doesn't have enough
oxygen in his blood.  He hadn't woken up since Wednesday.  I bought my
sister a big bear from the flower shop so that she could have something to
hug.  I feel really sorry for her.  She is having problems with her
in-laws.  They feel that she and my mother are "hogging" John and they
drove all the way from Arizona to see there son in a terrible terrible
state.   I feel really bad for both of them.  This is a very difficult time
and the last thing they should do is fight!  What can one do?

In other news I will be driving to Addison, IL  tomorrow for an operation
for my 1 year old daughter Nayeli (pronounced Na-yell-i).  She will be put
to sleep and have a small thin steel rod inserted into her tear duct to see
if they can't "unplug" it.  It never opened up at birth and her eye is
constantly infected and "tearing".  An open functioning tear duct washes
your eye constantly, so hers is not able to do this.  I hope all goes well.
Please remember us in your prayers.

And welcome home!  Hope you had a great vacation!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Mel Gibson's Movie

                    02/10/2004 08:27 AM

Hi Gang.  I have been on a few days vacation. I really missed chatting with
my friends.  What's up?  I don't see any messages in my inbox...Anybody out
there?  What's the latest chatter about?

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net