[GCFL-discuss] Brother-in-law update

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 10 08:52:45 CST 2004

Hi Yolanda!  Glad to hear from you!  My days off were fun and peaceful.  We
celebrated my birthday and my Mother's.  (5th and 6th)  Flowers, cake,
ice-cream, cards, $$$ and other gifts.  It was nice - memorable.

We are still praying for John here at the church...his name is still on our
prayer list.  I will give the update at prayer meeting tomorrow.   And you are
right, this is no time for fighting.  I think it is just the tension, pain of
seeing him like that, fear, anger..all of that.  It is being misdirected.
Know what I mean?  I believe it will work out and everyone will pull together.

What a beautiful name!  Nayeli.  I will pray for your safety as you travel
and for the success of the procedure.   Let me know how things went.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"