[GCFL-discuss] FW: 8 th grade final 1895

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 19 20:40:29 CST 2004

This is great Frank, Having work in public schools for the last 32 yrs. I know for a fact that they don't teach this any more. Even the English and Math teachers wouldn't past a test like this. Times change, what would a person from 1895 know about todays life and could they survive. No I'm not a teacher, I run a school lunch program...

Dave