[GCFL-discuss] Prayer

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 15:42:53 CST 2004

                         Worried mom, ( Yolanda)
         If your child is under 2 she may not be immune. Also your
husband can't get  the " chicken Pox" again, but he  can get " shingles"
from someone who has the chicken pox. That happened to someone I knew.
Don't mean to discourage you but if I was him I would stay away from
anyone who has the Chicken Pox
        Jeff
       PA

*****