[GCFL-discuss] Prayer

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 15:18:44 CST 2004

Speaking of chickenpox..my grands had their vaccinations and last year they
all got 'em.  The oldest one had to be taken to the ER because his fever got so
high.  They were everywhere! And I mean everywhere!  ow..!  Anyway, I
questioned their dr. about the vaccines and I was told that perhaps that particular
lot of vaccines was expired or bad....???   I had never heard of that and I
don't know if that is true or not..but I do know they got sick.

Maybe you should check that out with your baby's dr. when you get ready to
have her vaccinated.   (just sharing my experience)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"