[GCFL-discuss] Prayer

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 13:05:59 CST 2004

Perhaps I am misinformed, but I was under the impression that a child *under
2 years old* who has chicken pox might not become immune to it permanently.
I do not know about the vaccine.

GreenBubble

GreenBubble,

What does that mean?  She may not become immune?  I thought that if you get
it once, your done?  My older children have had it, but my two year old was
vaccinated and my 1 year old could not be vaccinated until she turned 1 and
my husband got the chicken poc 6 days before her first birthday and check
up!  I hope your not telling me that she will be able to get again in the
near future.

Worried Mom
**

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com
**

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice at smed.com.  Thank you