[GCFL-discuss] Chickenpox?!! Yikes!!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 13:41:28 CST 2004

           One of my realatives recently spoke to a medical doctor (
someone with a great deal of knowledge ) & she said for the amount of
time it took for the children to die it couldn't have been just the flu,
there's gotta be more to the story. I don't know?? I'm just praying that
it doesn't whatever it is break out in PA just to be on the safe side.
     Also something I wanted to mention was someone I know got the flu
shots ( 3 guys worked together ) 2 out of the three that got the shot got
the flu worse. So yeah I don't know???? I have to agree with Jeanene on
the media issue.
  Jeff
PA