[GCFL-discuss] Chickenpox?!! Yikes!!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 14:43:41 CST 2004

It could be some media "hype".  We all know that they report what they want
and HOW they want.  My only concern is the # of deaths from this particular
strain.  Again, the deaths from the other strains may not have been
reported...regardless, I made sure my grandchildren and my mom (78) got a shot just to be
safe.  I never get shots no matter what is going around.  (and by the way, I am
not too keen on the "flu mist" thing....live virus straight up the schnozolla
doesn't appeal to me at all!)  I am generally in good health and rarely get a
cold even.   I guess it is all a matter of opinion and choice.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"