[GCFL-discuss] Snow

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 13 10:11:07 CST 2004

Oops!  forgot to put the address!  http://home.earthlink.net/~vanidosa27

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] Snow

                    01/13/04 12:50 AM

cs.clark.edu/~lkirk3976/Snow

It's the only movie, if you'd like to see how thick our ice got over the
snow. Most of you will most likely see it just as a folder with files, I
believe you'll find the movie as the top file. I'm working on making a
webpage for it so all you have to do is click to see the movie, but
please enjoy the pictures. It's of all the snow we got around our house.

God bless you all,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."