[GCFL-discuss] Check this out

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 13 11:31:08 CST 2004

I have seen this before two, but when they trade places, I do not know
where the extra man came from, so I stopped wasting company time and left
to the unknown files! :)

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     RE: [GCFL-discuss] Check this out

                    01/13/04 08:31 AM

Don't know what you're talking about.
I see 12 people.  I looked and stared; closed my eyes and stared again.
Still 12 people.
I've seen this optical illusion before.  didn't get it then either.

greenBubble

Attached is an animated GIF image file.

At first there are 12 people, then when it changes there
are 13.  Where is the extra guy coming from?  Can you
figure out how?  If you do, let me know.

- John

This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and
may
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message
and
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
Central.SecurityOffice at shs.siemens.com

Thank you