[GCFL-discuss] You said it!!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 15 10:58:22 CST 2004

There was no name on this original email about the "Target Jesus story"  So
how bold a witness is this anyway?

 But -  Forgiveness is a terrific topic.

When we forgive the things that seem unforgivable, it really lets the beauty
of Jesus shine forth.  It is tough to "let it go."  Why?  Because when we
hang on to how horrible their actions were, we can feel we are so much
higher, better than "them".  But that is a lie,  we are all capable of some
pretty nasty stuff.

grateful to be forgiven and able to forgive... Carla