[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 17 00:17:52 CST 2004

                       Put me down for Jan. 30 th  8:03 am.  Oh would
GCFL get the money or would the person who won get the money?
  Jeff
 PA

Hey everyone
Just for something different to do:  my second son and his wife are
expecting their first baby.  The doctor says she is due on Jan 29th.  The
ultrasound says they are having a girl.  What about a baby pool?  We
could all guess the actual date and time.  Whoever wins we could all send
a dollar to the GCFL in that person's name.  Good idea?  Bad idea?  Think
it over.
Frank

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software.