[GCFL-discuss] baby pool.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 17 00:43:56 CST 2004

Kick in the pants man! We need to decide allowable gaps, or if we're just
doing who ever's the closest?

I'll put in for Jan 28 at 4pm.

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:29:37 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
Hey everyone
Just for something different to do:  my second son and his wife are
expecting their first baby.  The doctor says she is due on Jan 29th.  The
ultrasound says they are having a girl.  What about a baby pool?  We
could all guess the actual date and time.  Whoever wins we could all send
a dollar to the GCFL in that person's name.  Good idea?  Bad idea?  Think
it over.
Frank