[GCFL-discuss] Fw: THINNEST BOOKS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 22 13:27:05 CST 2004

Yeah Eagle, I'm keeping this one.  That was good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Fw: THINNEST BOOKS

                    01/22/04 12:41 PM

Oh man! Good one Eagle, think I just might have to keep this one. hehe

Lance
WA

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Saw this one and really liked it.

Eagle

The Worlds' 22 Thinnest Books
22. FRENCH WAR HEROES - by Jacques Chirac
21. HOW I SERVED MY COUNTRY - by Jane Fonda
20. MY BEAUTY SECRETS - by Janet Reno
19. HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN AIRPLANE - by John Denver
18. MY SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS - by Dan Marino
17. THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL - by HILLARY CLINTON
16. MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE - by Osama Bin Laden
15. THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD - by Bill Gates
14. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY - by Dennis Rodman
13. MY WILD YEARS - by Al Gore
12. AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC
11. AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS
10. DETROIT: a Travel Guide
 9. A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES -by Dr. J. Kevorkian
 8. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN
 7. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN
 6. ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE - by Ellen de Generes
 5. MIKE TYSON'S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
 4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES - by the EPA
 3. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
 2. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS - by O. J. Simpson

And the world's Number One Thinnest Book ...

 1. MY BOOK OF MORALS - by Bill Clinton/with introduction by The Reverend
Jessie Jackson