[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 22 20:55:33 CST 2004

    Green bubble,
    Just so you understand what I meant when I wrote go get em' bush I
was referring to next election to go win   not  to go fight more. I
should be more careful of HOW I write my e-mails. Personally I don't see
anything wrong with voting because I believe I am partly responsible for
the people in office where as according to the Bible AS I SEE IT  I don't
feel it is right for  Christians to fight in war. Maybe no one will agree
with me I know there are a lot of marine people on this e-mail chain. For
all those that have fought in the marines I respect & honor you for
following what you thought was right & defending our country.
  Jeff
 PA

------