[GCFL-discuss] Baby pool She is finally here!!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 29 07:52:22 CST 2004

CONGRATULTIONS GRANDPA !!!  A HEALTHY BABY GIRL!! THANK GOD!  My best to the
parents too.  I know they are excited.  I was ecstatic when my granddaughter
was born.   Boy oh boy!  I, too, had grandsons but when that little girl came,
it was all she wrote.  I really enjoy that little person so much.   They are
so beautiful and amazing...you'll see... just something about little

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"