[GCFL-discuss] Brit's prayer request

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 1 21:17:29 CDT 2004

ON tuesday JUne 29, 2004 at 1am my grandpa passed away. It was hard that night. My whole family was there at the hospital when it happend. I have been ok since that night. Been pretty calm and i know that is because of all the people who have been praying for me and my family. Thank you. It has helped greatly. I still need more prayer as we know have the long process of settling his estate and already it seems to me that there will be problems. So just prayer over that whole situation would be greatly appriciated. Thank you again.

Brit