[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 1 18:21:53 CDT 2004

               No lance there is no interest like that. They live like an
hour or more away so my mom was saying it would be nice t ogo since they
invited me & I never see them. When we were like 2-3 we played together a
lot but thats all. My mom says I should go for " old times sake".  I
think I would rather go to the concert but  Iam not sure. Nope no love
interests :) Just friends.
 JEff