[GCFL-discuss] Birthday or concert

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 8 13:50:06 CDT 2004

       Siarlys,
  No they are of no relation to me. I still am unsure of what I will do &
it is two days away.  We played a lot when we were toddlers &  have seen
each other maybe once a year if that. I know a few of her friends & stuff
but am not close to her. As far as my mother planning my social life She
hardly ever  tries to persuade me of what I do as long as I am
participating in clean parties or doing something with my Youth group.
She generally gives me the choice & lets me plan it. I also realize until
I get my drivers license I  am at there mercy & have to go where ever
they go " or take me".
 JEff
 P.S.
 How old are you Siarlys?