[GCFL-discuss] Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 16 12:15:05 CDT 2004

       Many people would argue this & I am not about to start an argument
but I think homosexuality is wrong. For one thing Gods design was for one
MAN & for one WOMAN to  be together not the same sex together. Not only
is it disguisting but it is unnatural & unbiblical. There are many people
who try to argue & twist different scriptures to their benefit but it
doesn't change Gods plan & design. Thats my opinion.
  Jeff