[GCFL-discuss] Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 16 22:33:16 CDT 2004

I have one thing to say about all this. THe church were I am attending plus my whole family is attending WAS Episcopalian up until last year when the gay bishop was voted in. You might have heard about my church. We are in Akron OHio. We made the news around April when we and 5 other former Episcopal churchs had 5 retired bishops and one current bishop from Brazil come and confirm many of us. We are currently taking a strong stand against the vote from last year and are actively working to have a bill put on in the november election for the state of OHio to outlaw same sex marriage. So guess where I stand on this issue!

Brit

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

Many people would argue this & I am not about to start an argument
but I think homosexuality is wrong. For one thing Gods design was for one
MAN & for one WOMAN to be together not the same sex together. Not only
is it disguisting but it is unnatural & unbiblical. There are many people
who try to argue & twist different scriptures to their benefit but it
doesn't change Gods plan & design. Thats my opinion.
Jeff

Brit