[GCFL-discuss] Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jul 17 23:59:56 CDT 2004

 Siarlys, if you mean thinking of sex every five minutes as "Booty call
every five minutes". Thats normal, everybody does it male and female alike.
(Jeff at his age does it more often than that.) I don't see how you can put
that in the sin department. The sin may come if ones thoughts turn into
actions.

As far as fags go, live and let live. I'm for civil unions but not marriage
in the name of GOD

Dave