[GCFL-discuss] Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jul 18 01:30:44 CDT 2004

Dave,
even thoughts can be a sin (which is one of the main reasons that us humans
sin allt he time).  As I'm sure you know, the last commandment says that  you
shouldn't covet your neighbors goods (be it his house, wife, or anything  else
he owns).  As coveting is not a physical action but a mental one  (meaning
that if you are coveting something you don't necessarily steal it but  rather
think about having it or wih you had it, etc) your thoughts as well as  actions
can be sins.
-layne

In a message dated 7/18/2004 12:58:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,