[GCFL-discuss] WEBSITE

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 19 18:00:52 CDT 2004

  MAtt & everyone else,
  Ok then how do I get stuff if I want my theme to be harry potter or
Lord of the rings if they  don't give  permission? How do you get any
cool things if the majority of the stuff is copyrighted? This sounds
really hard since I am new to all of this. Yolanda are you still out
there  in cyberspace? You do websites all the time right?
 Thanks for your help matt,
  Jeff