[GCFL-discuss] Choice of Language

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 19 20:47:17 CDT 2004

When I first read Jeff's comment, I scrolled through what I first wrote,
because "what language?" was a question in my mind too. I did not find
any explicit descriptions, nor any profanity (and recalled writing none).
However, I think Jeff simply meant that some of the concepts I mentioned
might not be appropriate for younger readers. It reminds me of a question
my younger brother asked me after we were watching Judd for the Defense,
and I told him to look it up in the dictionary. I won't give the details
for fear of raising the same concerns all over
again.		Siarlys