[GCFL-discuss] Concerns About Language

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 20 12:58:28 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 09:51:10AM -0700, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

>    Jeff,
>
>    I'm concerned about your concern about some of the language Siarlys
>    used. I read through her post several time, and my conclusion is that
>    you are concerned about the following phrases:
<snip>

I think this discussion is getting too "mature" for this
list.  Maybe we can shift gears to a lighter subject?

What do you think about Martha's sentence? Too much? Too
little?

Thanx,
John
Captain of Starship GCFL

--
Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing,
moving at different speeds.  A sense of humor is just

http://GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for free!