[GCFL-discuss] Re: Martha Stewart

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 20 14:00:29 CDT 2004

This is a topic about which I know little, so I feel compelled to discuss it!
I like Martha Stewart's magazine, television show, line of merchandise and her personal sense of style and taste.
I am sad that she made some apparent bad choices and I hope that she has learned not to make those same mistakes, or ones like them, in the future.
In Mexico, just showing her picture on the news associated with wrong-doing would have been shaming enough and that would have been her punishment.
Here in America she spends time in jail while those more deserving of punishment roam the streets and prey on the less fortunate.
Jeanene
Tucson, AZ