[GCFL-discuss] New topic

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 23 22:38:56 CDT 2004

I'm registered Layne. I skipped the 2000 election, because I didn't
expect it made much of a difference whether we elected the anti-christ or
the blob. (GWB always reminded me of Dameion in Omen III, and Al Gore has
taken every conceivable position on every conceivable issue in his long
career, depending on what he was running for and who he needed to elect
him). But I definitely plan to vote for regime change this time around.
Here in Wisconsin, we also have to re-elect the best United States
senator presently serving, the one with the lowest net wealth and the
finest mind, who still makes an effort to listen to people all over the
state even when its not a re-election year.