[GCFL-discuss] New topic

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 23 00:55:24 CDT 2004

        All I care about in basketball ( thats what we've been talking
about right?)  < by now you can tell I don't follow a lot of sports>   is
the Philadelphia 76ers. ( I know they stink but I kinda gotta root for
them cause they are from my own state.)
       Siarlys :
      As far as I know the movie called THE RING has nothing to do with
LOTR ( Lord of the rings) I have seen all three LOTR movies & I don't
believe it has anything to do with them. It would sort of be a horror
movie but not a rated R type horror ( if that makes sense).  It ended
really dumb & thats why I wondered if anyone has ever seen it ? Thats
fine though that you asked since you were unsure. What type of movies do
you like? I like  movies by Harrison Ford ( His detective ones)
    TTYL
 Jeff