[GCFL-discuss] England

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 28 21:49:44 CDT 2004

Dave, I don't live in England, and have not been there for 42 years, but
when is the best time to go depends on what you want to experience when
you get there. I would enjoy spending November in the Outer Hebrides, but
September in the Lake District would be nice too. Or are you looking for
the feel of London at Christmas as presented in "A Christmas Carol"? But
the slums are not the same. Etc. Etc. Etc.