[GCFL-discuss] England

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 28 23:35:01 CDT 2004

I did spend about 18 months there curtsey of Uncle Sam, that would be in 60
and 61. Didn't get around much as a  tourist.  We are looking at  tours and
want to avoid crowds. I say October would be better than the Summer, the
wife wants to go in July or August. This would be a guided tour and I'm
thinking that the tail end of the season would be better that in the thick
of things, less crowds.