[GCFL-discuss] Soul Journey for May 29, 2004

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 1 19:29:22 CDT 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:43:57 EDT gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:

>Siarlys,
>Wonderful response!   I think you absolutely make your point and I
>totally agree.
>Layne

Thanks Layne. I hear an undertone, not only that we agree, but now that
I've made the point so well, there is no reason to repeat it. That is
true. People who don't agree could do point=counterpoint forever without
accomplishing anything. Its good for people who disagree to talk, as long
as we are learning something from each other, or learning more about our
own beliefs by having them challenged. But saying anything over and over,
however true, can get very boring.