[GCFL-discuss] Flat Tax

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 1 21:47:14 CDT 2004

Perhaps your right, regardless, a flat tax won't work in this country. We
are to independent of each other to allow a flat tax. The rich wouldn't
allow it.  Despite what I said to Franks post, if I had the wherewithal, I
wouldn't want to pay out15% of say $500,000 yearly income without some kind
of adjustment.