[GCFL-discuss] Thinking of you...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 7 10:57:22 CDT 2004

That was great Frank.  I liked that very much.  Thank you!

I need a favor of everyone here.  I just found out that a very good friend of mine has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.  According to the doctor there is no hope.  I told her (her name is Betty Sanders) that there is hope when there is prayer.  Could you all please pray for Betty?  Please and thank you!  She is a very good person and I do not want to loose her!

THANK YOU!
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant