[GCFL-discuss] note from Georgia

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jun 5 06:21:33 CDT 2004

Yolanda, The weather here in Georgia, is HOT.  We should hit 84 today.  Outside stuff is done in the early morning then we try to get in a pool, lake, or stay inside.  But I love it here.  Yes, Yolanda, I remember you had a job change and decided not to visit or move down.  Was sorry to hear that, but I know you had your reasons.
I'm taking a small Spanish class in July, because I'm planning to go to Colombia in the fall.  I still will need a translator if I do any teaching.  It's just a short term missions trip.  We will have several Bilingual people along.

Frank, that was a good piece you sent,  I need good stuff like that to snack on every day!  THANKS
Carla from GA