[GCFL-discuss] note from Georgia

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 7 11:08:45 CDT 2004

Too bad I can't go with you!  I do need to tell you though, Carla, that no matter how much Spanish you learn in school, the dialect of how they speak is different for each Spanish speaking country.  Saul (my boss) is from Columbia and I hate it when he tells me something in Spanish because I can't understand half the stuff he says!
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life