[GCFL-discuss] Waking up from a dream

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jun 10 22:21:24 CDT 2004

About time somebody brought that up. I'm not so sure that he will have put
us into the greatest debt, Bush seems to be doing a good job. Reagan has an
aircraft carrier named after him. Funny that we don't hear anything about
it, its supposed to be the biggest and best yet. Cost billions. I kept
hearing that there is a movement on to put his likeness on a bill or perhaps
a coin. If we are going to change our money lets put some really good
presidents  on, FDR comes to mind. Who would you like to see?? As I recall,
didn't Nancy pretty much run the white house the last couple years.
Americans have a short memory span, when Clinton passes we will say that he
was the best ever, right up there with Lincoln. After all he did get the
stock marker moving  or would that have happened despite him.