[GCFL-discuss] ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCONTINUED

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 15 12:16:57 CDT 2004

              Some one didn't sign again. As far as all the arguing going
on guys: do you really think that is what this discussion list is for? I
mean it was made so everyone could enjoy it not created to be an ARGUMENT
LIST!  I think we all owe John the respect of keeping it toned down a
little. For one thing arguing over e-mail does nothing good. The  other
thing is two people end up getting very mad at each other &  neither one
benefits. There is a certain  point of arguing in fun... Then there's
really meaning it & I think it is really getting out of hand. As much as
Siarlys & I have disagreed  in the past I cannot stick up for someone who
makes comments & doesn't sign there name  SO Siarlys was simply putting
in his opinion.  Perhaps he has come across a bit strong  but hey
fighting won't solve anything will it? I think we should all do our best
to write as if we  were mature adults regardless if we are 10 or 99.
Trust me guys screaming at each other not only hurts both of you but
changes the mood of everyone on the list because everyone  has to read
you arguments. I suggest if you want to continue your argument to do it
on a more personal private method.  Please don't take what I wrote the
wrong way but do you both see my point?
 Jeff