[GCFL-discuss] Just the facts

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 15 10:48:53 CDT 2004

Frankly, I like reading Jeff's comments as much as I enjoy reading Dave's, who often agrees with me, but not always. Lance is interesting too, even though we hardly ever agree.

What I don't understand is people who go ballistic when they read anything that doesn't conform perfectly to their own opinions. Wake up guys. God created a whole bunch of us with a whole bunch of perspectives for a reason. None of us is sufficient unto ourselves.

By the way, what did I say that is so negative?