[GCFL-discuss] Arnold

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 16 22:31:24 CDT 2004

The point that I was trying to make is that Arnold had great PR people and
advisers. With the right people working  we would vote Mickey Mouse into
some office. We have the right to vote but a large majority of us don't,
then when things go wrong we complain about it.
 In some countries you get fined if you don't vote.

Dave