[GCFL-discuss] The gentle path

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 16 08:53:21 CST 2004

I wrote this last year, reminds me of how we should treat one another.  Pass it on if you like.

   The Gentle Path
Choose to act in gentleness and kindness as you walk along your path of life,
for you may not know when a fellow traveler is going through a terrific storm.
He appears to be traveling on quite confident and peaceful, but it may be only
by the grace of God that he holds his head up.
Your simple act of courtesy may be just what he needs to remind him that
there yet is goodness and kindness, beauty and love in this world.
Your gentleness and patience brings healing, and strengthens his resolve
that yes, the path of love is always the finest one to take.

Carla