[GCFL-discuss] Spain -- bombing in Madrid

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 15 12:07:25 CST 2004

Speaking of which, I watched the History Channel last night and they had a
documentary on all the pain and suffering that Hitler caused (not to
mention how he went about it) and then they had a show on Osama and then a
show on Saddam.  I changed the channel about halfway thru the Osama.  It
just makes my sick.  I don't understand what his beef is with the US nor do
I care to understand.  If these people are so religious why do they kill?
What type of God do they believe in?  I finally turned the T.V. to the
hallmark channel to watch the movie on St. Patrick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.