[GCFL-discuss] Is everyone lost

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 4 14:40:09 CDT 2004

Lance, that was cute! It made me laugh!!

For me, I was at a conference for InterVarsity. We had to drive for two
days, plus take the ferry all night to get there, had the actual conference,
then the long trek back home.  It was great! Different people from different
groups came from all over for this coference. (For those of you who don't
know, InterVarsity is a Christian organization led by students in different
university and college campuses around the world.)

~Quama