[GCFL-discuss] Opinions and Advice

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 6 19:30:37 CDT 2004

Age Quama?  I don't know if there is an easy answer. But I'm in a simular
situation. Want my own life, but not being allowed to live it.

I think moving out would be healthy for ya'll. But I don't have any solid
answers for you. Sorry,
God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."