[GCFL-discuss] Opinions and Advice

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 6 19:42:07 CDT 2004

Quama,
are you a college student whose education is being paid for by your parents?  Are you employed and not going to school?  How old are you?  The answer we would probably give you would definately depend on how you would answer the above questions?
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Age Quama? I don't know if there is an easy answer. But I'm in a simular
situation. Want my own life, but not being allowed to live it.

I think moving out would be healthy for ya'll. But I don't have any solid
answers for you. Sorry,
God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."