[GCFL-discuss] virus

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 4 20:44:19 CDT 2004

I don't get viruses on this computer, because I use an early version of
email software that only deals with text. It makes for a little extra
work reading MIME format messages, it means I miss some of the color some
of you are probably putting into your email, but it splatters most modern
viruses into strings of gibberish, like a mosquito hitting a windshield.
Likewise, there is never an attachment in anything I send for discussion,
so little that could be a host for a virus.