[GCFL-discuss] Gas Prices

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 13 21:05:50 CDT 2004

Wish I could ride my bike.  Had hip and knee replacement and it isn't safe to be older and slower in the big city.  Also so much is soooo far from easy access that a car is necessary.  I own 2 big gas drinkers because I have a van for my family and when my son got sick we took over the payments on the truck we had gotten for him and that he can no longer drive or even get into without help from 2 people.  Oh well, would drive less except I have to go take care of my son who cannot help himself at all anymore 2 or more days a week and he lives 36 miles away.  He should be moving to his dad's house soon and it is only 15 miles so that will be better.  Then I can feel I am at least conserving some what.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Now that is a step in the right direction. That would reduce demand and
therefore I would get to pay lower prices at the pump while you simply don't
have to buy any. We both save money. GREAT IDEA ;-)

Eagle

Nance