[GCFL-discuss] salvation by...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 17 22:50:17 CDT 2004

Lance, Jesus went there first. But I think we should do what Lance
recommended and tone down the denunciations. Ever since the Resurrection,
mere humans have been trying to pin Jesus's teachings down into neat
little formulas. Almost all of them have been wrong, or, incomplete, and
therefore wrong when stated "this is the only way" or "this is all there
is."

True, there is no way to salvation that cannot be found in Jesus, but
profession of faith in Jesus is only one small part of the picture.

ARE you saying that all Jews born SINCE Jesus are DENIED salvation? Jesus
never said that. I already commented at length about John 14, and you
haven't answered what I said. I won't waste everyone's time repeating it.